Wednesday 12 November 2014

To dye or not to dye?

That's the question.

Warning: this is gonna be the shallowest post I'll ever write

My natural hair colour is blonde.
I dye it brown. But now, during summer, I haven't dyed it at all. My excuse was 'well, I'll go to Sicily and with the sun and all it will just go bad anyway'.
But I came back to the Netherlands by Mid-September. The next excuse was 'Let's wait until I've been to Sardinia, as it might be sunny there as well, and then it would just go bad again'.

Now I am out of excuses. I am going to travel around the north of Europe, so the excuse of the sun is not valid anymore. At the moment my hair looks pretty much middle-blonde,with the upper part a bit brighter than the rest. No prob.

\
There are people who think brown is my natural hair colour and that I dyed it blonde right now and they're like 'looks good on you!', but it also happened when I was dyeing it all the time that people would say 'you, blonde? Can't imagine that'.

So, I don't want anymore ambiguous messages! :D And I am the worst at making choices, so my question is: to dye or not to dye?
Picture one or picture two?

You were warned ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment