Thursday 10 May 2012

Series night!

Yesterday I had a very fruitful day at the library (let's say I studied for three hours and had coffee and lunch for five hours, seems like the perfect ratio to me), so I decided that tonight was going to be my series night.

I love series. I watch quite a lot of them, but since I was at Spring Agora-Enschede last week (an annual statutory event of AEGEE-Europe), I'm not on track with all of them. I managed to get up to date with Vampire Diaries (who could possibly resist Damon?!) and Gossip Girl, but the rest not quite yet. To give you a small impression:
90210: 3 episodes (but that can wait, not so fond of it anymore)
GCB: 2 episodes (can wait as well)
How I Met Your Mother: 2 episodes (that CANNOT wait)
Missing: 2 episodes
New Girl: 2 episodes
Revenge: 3 episodes (that CANNOT wait either)
The Firm: 1 episode (also high on my list)

So, I guess I'm just as succesful in watching series as I am in studying, because I only watched one episode from Revenge... 

I've learned an important lesson today and yesterday: 
Don't plan. Don't ever do that, because you can only mess it up. 

That is, I'm very good at watching series when I didn't plan to do so. Studying not so much though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment